THE OTHER BLOG

04.28.00

My other blogs
I have many blogs, there are actually more than I show this. It's just that I often updates are these blogs.
All are using blogspot, why because I am more familiar with blogspot and ease in managing it, poor me.

And this is the sixth of the few blogs that I have

1. Travelingg time


This blog contains the stories of my trip, being in new places and stories

2. Food, fat and lovea


This blog will contain my stories about the food I eat, the restaurant that I visited, some recipes that my trials and other

3. Liqo @ princessdhyta


If this blog will contain studies of Islam that I follow, the sciences of Islam that I get from many places and many people.
4. dunia @princessdhyta



This blog will contain my babble is "not important". The story around me and much more.



5. Fashion, beauty and lovea


Review about the world of fashion, makeup and beauty, I am not expert of course, just say what I know. this blog will contain allof 



6. Books @ princessdhyta


As a bookworm, who always makes the smell of new books are the most fragrant smell in the world, of course I will make this blog. It is clear certainty.

7. IT teacher


As from late October 2010, I decided to retire early from the world of programming and became a teacher for the new programmer. Aka I became a teacher smk PGRI 3 poor. Since then I created this blog to tell the world about the activity as an IT teacher


t's a bit of my story with this new blog. If my english is still mixed up, understand it, still learning

cute,sweet and lovea

@Princessdhyta

You Might Also Like

2 fans bilang

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe